Lulu Webstore wants every customer to be a happy, satisfied and returning customer.
LuLuWebstore sale is applicable only in the state of Kerala.
Replacement-Terms & Conditions
If the customer receives any defective/mismatch product, within 12 hours of the receipt, the customer can contact the Customer Service for further proceedings.
The customer shall register the complaint/defect of the product within 12 hours from the receipt of the product, through email or by calling the LuLuWebstore customer service toll free number, for getting complaint registration number.
After getting confirmation from the customer care, the products should be returned in the original condition with the registered complaint number which has provided by the company. The product should be returned with:
A. Original packaging and accessories. The product must be in original condition.
B. Original serial number.
C. Original package with the price tags, labels, freebies and accessories and along with the original Invoice.
D. Products which were sold as combos/sets, has to be returned as such.
After the above mentioned time period, the customer shall contact to the respective Brand Service Center directly. Such complaints shall be solely under the scope of respective manufacturers after sales service policy
In case of non-availability of the stock, the company shall refund the full amount paid by the customer. The refund will be credited within 7 – 10 working days after acceptance.
The refunds are done by credit/debit card account used for the transaction.
The customer shall not be eligible to get any compensation for any reason whatsoever, including non-availability of the product, delay in service. All home appliance, small domestic appliance, mobiles and electronics items will be replaced subject to the warranty and guarantee terms of the manufacturer with a valid receipt.
The return policies are not applicable under the following conditions:
- Change of mind after the product despatched by the company
- Incidental damage due to malfunctioning/misuse of the product.
- Physical damage of the product by the customer
- Any damage/defect which are not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.
- If the returned product is incomplete, damaged or scratched by the customer, it will not be replaced/refunded in any manner.
- If the customer returned a product without the complaint registration number, then the LuLuWebstore shall not be liable to accept the product under any circumstances.
In case of any replacement, the company will not be liable for any sort of compensation whatsoever to the customer.
A. All orders are subject to the availability of the product.
B. Lulu Webstore offers free delivery all over Kerala.
C. An estimated delivery time will be provided to the customer once the order is placed. An email confirmation/notification will be sent to the customer.
D. Date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery and the items ordered.
1. Delivery Location- Items offered on our website are only available for delivery in the state of Kerala.
2. In case of Non-acceptance of the product after due intimation, delivery charges and 2% of value of the product will be deducted from the customer.
3. Delivery will be made within 7 working days after the payment is processed.
Events Out of Our Control
The company shall not be liable or responsible for any failure or delay in performance of the obligations, due to any unforeseen events or force majeure. This events includes any act, non-happening, omission, commission or accident beyond our reasonable control and includes in particular (without limitation) the following:
1. Strikes, harthal, lock-outs or other industrial unrest.
2. Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war;
3. Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster calamities.
4. Impossibility of the use of railways, shipping, aircraft, motor transport or other means of public or private transport conveyance.
5. Impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks.
6. The acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions by the government/court.
Cancellation of order by LuLuWebstore
1. Product No Longer Available Or Temporarily Out Of Stock
2. Limitations On Quantities Available For Purchase
3. Inaccuracies Or Mistakes In Product Or Pricing Or Promotion Information
4. Problems/defects Identified By Our Credit And Fraud Detection Department
5. Inaccurate Or vague Address.
6. Non-Serviceable Locations
The Customer has to agree to provide correct and accurate credit/ debit card details to the approved payment gateway for availing Services on the Website. The customer shall not use the credit/ debit card which is not lawfully owned by the customer, i.e. in any transaction, the customer must use his/her own credit/ debit card. The information provided by the customer will not be utilized or shared with any third party unless required in relation to fraud verifications or by law, regulation or court order. The customer will be solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of their credit/ debit card details. Lulu Web store expressly disclaims all liabilities that may arise as a consequence of any unauthorized use of your credit/ debit card.
2. Lulu Web-store shall not be liable for; whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction.